HCD Fine Adjustable Housing 4 Link Brackets (Layered)
***US Patent Pending***
We love the 1/8 adjustment the chassis brackets offer! The limitation with the chassis side brackets is having the car built with them or a lot of chassis work to install them. We had the idea a few years ago to design and offer the 1/8" adjustment capability on the housing. We will be rolling out a full line of these brackets soon.
We have came up with an economical solution for 1/8" adjustment placing the capability on the housing. The bracket assembly is made of 4130N making it a great choice for longevity and durability. Heim bracket adjustment range is suitable for both small and big tire applications.
The 1/4 bolt serves as the adjustment indicator for a given heim hole choice, adjusting through the sweep in 1/8" increments up to 5/8" before needing to adjust to the next heim hole. Because the upper adjustments are on an angle, the upper 4 link bar stays at the same approximate nominal length through the adjustment sweep making the adjustment variable more consistent.
- 4130N material
- 1/4" main brackets layered x 3 for overall width of 3/4"
- 1/4" heim brackets
- 1/8" doublers
- 12pt grade 9 hardware
- 22" Radius on upper hole arc
- 3.5" Axle tube radius
- 1/2" Holes on 5/8" spacing
- 1/8" adjustment capability
- Bolt on ARB tabs
- Bolt on adjustable shock/wheelie bar tab brackets
Adjustable 4 Link Housing Brackets (Economy) kit will include:
- 2ea 1/4” 4 link chassis inner brackets
- 4ea 1/4" 4 link chassis outer brackets
- 4ea 1/4" 4 link chassis upper heim brackets
- 4ea 1/8" 4 link chassis upper heim bracket doublers
- 4ea 1/4" 4 link chassis lower heim brackets
- 4ea 1/8" 4 link chassis lower heim bracket doublers
- 4ea 1/8" ARB tabs
- 4ea 1/8" ARB tab doublers
- 4ea 1/8 Adjustable shock mount/wheelie bar tab brackets
- 3/8-24 12 point bolts, NAS washers, and nylon jam nuts
- 1/4-28 12 point bolts, NAS washers, and nylon jam nuts
***Requires TIG welding. The perimeter of the main bracket layers has an 1/8" step to allow for a good welding surface. Additionally, the lightening pockets serve as a perimeter for additional welding for maximum bonding and strength***
***Recommend welding no more than 2” at a time alternating ends and sides to minimize heat and distortion. Clamp to a flat surface is best ***
Drop Ships Directly from HCD