Pro-Series EFI Regulator (No Fittings)
P/N 13145: Pro-Series EFI Regulator Only
Your favorite Pro-Series Regulator but without the port fittings
The tuners choice for high horsepower EFI applications. The Pro-Series Regulator can support up to 2000 HP. For engines requiring high volume, high pressure fuel delivery the Pro-Series Boost Reference EFI Regulator is a perfect fit for serious power.
- Base adjustment range 30-75 PSI with the installed spring.
- Base adjustment range 75-125 PSI with the optional spring.
- Ideal for Pro-Series, Brushless 3.5 and Brushless 5.0 Electric Pumps using the 30-75 PSI spring.
- Suitable for 6-GPM mechanical pumps using both the standard and high pressure spring.
- Auxiliary ports available for nitrous applications, pressure gauges and transducers.
- References Vacuum/Boost on a 1:1 ratio.
- Includes two boost line adapters, one barbed for rubber hose, the other for AN-04 braided line. (Prevents blow-off in high boost applications)
- Dedicated 1/8 NPT gauge/pressure port.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Virtually indestructible black hard-coat anodized finish.