12-Series Hex Drive Mechanical Pump
P/N 11117: 12 Series Hex Drive Fuel Pump
12-GPM Hex Drive Mechanical Fuel Pump
Designed to feed serious EFI and Carbureted engines, gasoline, ethanol or methanol. The 12 Series Hex Drive Pump must be driven by a 3/8″ female hex, allowing the pump to be driven from your camshaft or off the back of a properly prepared dry-sump oil pump. It may also be mounted off the engine, or in the back of the vehicle, driven by a Heavy Duty Cable Drive like that from Waterman Racing. It can be used in high or low pressure applications.
- Flows up to 12 GPM
- Naturally Aspirated EFI:
- 6,000+ FWHP on gas
- Up to 3,000 FWHP on methanol
- Forced Induction EFI:
- 5,000+ FWHP on gas
- Up to 2,000 FWHP on methanol
- High efficiency, Gerotor pumping mechanism.
- Tough, Type III hard coat anodized body.
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Hex Drive Collar with 3-bolt Enderle bolt pattern.
- Standard male 3/8″ hex driveshaft.
- Includes both 1.25′ barb and AN-16 Male inlet.
- ORB-12 female outlet port.
Electric Priming/Starting Kit: P/N 17301