12-Series Belt Drive Mechanical Pump
P/N 11115: 12 Series Belt Drive Fuel Pump
12-GPM Belt Drive Mechanical Fuel Pump
Designed to feed serious EFI and Carbureted engines, gasoline, ethanol or methanol. The 12 Series Belt Drive Pump must be driven by a pulley and cog drive belt allowing the pump to be driven from your crankshaft. It can be used in high or low pressure applications.
- Flows up to 12 GPM
- Naturally Aspirated EFI:
- 6,000+ FWHP on gas
- Up to 3,000 FWHP on methanol
- Forced Induction EFI:
- 5,000+ FWHP on gas
- Up to 2,000 FWHP on methanol
- High efficiency, Gerotor pumping mechanism.
- Tough, Type III hard coat anodized body.
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Includes both 1.25′ barb and AN-16 Male inlet.
- ORB-12 female outlet port.