HCD Fine Adjustable 4 Link Chassis Bracket Kit (Layered)
HCD has come up with an economical solution for 1/8" adjustment tuning on the traditional chassis 4 link bracket. The bracket assembly is made of 4130N making it a great choice for longevity and durability. Heim bracket adjustment range is suitable for both small and big tire applications.
The 1/4 bolt serves as the adjustment indicator for a given heim hole choice, adjusting through the sweep in 1/8" increments up to 5/8" before needing to adjust to the next heim hole. Because the upper adjustments are on an angle, the upper 4 link bar stays at the same approximate nominal length through the adjustment sweep making the adjustment variable more consistent.
- 4130N material
- 1/4" main brackets layered x 3 for overall width of 3/4"
- 1/4" heim brackets
- 1/8" doublers
- 12pt grade 9 hardware
- 22" Radius on upper hole arc
- 1 5/8" Tube notches
- 13" or 15" Spread (top of lower notch to bottom of top notch)
- 4 deg angle between upper and lower notch center
- 1/2" Holes on 5/8" spacing
- 1/8" adjustment capability
- No lightening pocket in center of bracket making it a good location to weld support tube gussets
Adjustable 4 Link Chassis Bracket (Economy) Kit will include:
- 2ea 1/4” 4 link chassis inner brackets
- 4ea 1/4" 4 link chassis outer brackets
- 4ea 1/4" 4 link chassis upper heim brackets
- 4ea 1/8" 4 link chassis upper heim bracket doublers
- 4ea 1/4" 4 link chassis lower heim brackets
- 4ea 1/8" 4 link chassis lower heim bracket doublers
- 12ea 3/8-24 12 point bolts, NAS washers, and nylon jam nuts
- 4ea 1/4-28 12 point bolts, NAS washers, and nylon jam nuts
Requires TIG Welding
The perimeter of the main bracket layers has an 1/8" step to allow for a good welding surface. Additionally, the lightening pockets serve as a perimeter for additional welding for maximum bonding and strength***
If not in stock, will ship directly from Hammer Concepts & Designs.